That snail has a *lot* of health. It eventually died, but I don't know how to continue the game from there. Is that the end?
A downloadable game
April 2020 update notes:
- Added Save functionality
- Addressed bugs in tutorial
- Continued enemy behavior updates
- Updated war table tutorial from slides
- Started development on multi-expedition gameplay and stress
- Added counter for the number of expeditions you've completed. How many can you complete?
April 15th update:
- Fixed bug with wolves and the pulmorph displaying and having incorrect health values
- Fixed repeat expedition behavior
The Gristmill is a tactical strategy card game with light roguelike and deckbuilding elements from the Several People development team. Venture outside your fort's walls and do battle with unknown monsters, learning about how they function and adapting strategies to defeat them. Players will need to protect their camp, as any monster that reaches it will hurt the player’s units, and if all the units die the player loses. As the party ventures deeper into the woods, they’ll face stronger challenges and eventually do combat against a massive creature.
- RPI 2019 Gamesfest Technical Excellence
- BostonFIG 2019 Best Student Game
- BostonFIG 2019 Best in Show
- Robert Bailey www.thrownerror.com, https://twitter.com/thrownerror
- Ashwin Ganapathiraju - https://serakos.org/ash/, https://twitter.com/aganapat
- Tetyana Kolomiyets http://nebomezha.com/
- Sam Levey
- Jason Rose - www.jasonmrose.com
- Trevor Walden - https://twitter.com/TrevorWalden
- Herman McElveen - www.hermanmcelveen.com
- Porter Withers
Unzip and extract the downloaded folder to run The Gristmill using the "The Gristmill" executable.